Java Competency Center helps clients realize the benefits of Enterprise Java J2EE platforms, and related technologies including Web Services and J2ME. Anstek has built a competency center that focuses on skill building, knowledge management and pioneering research in emerging Java technologies.
Anstek leverages offshore cost and scalability advantage to significantly reduce development cost across various J2EE developments. Anstek , Java Competency Center uses deep platform expertise in developing and delivering enterprise solutions. Anstek reduces software development costs by over 50% by leveraging competency expertise, offshore cost and scalability.
Anstek has made significant investments in creating and growing the Java Competency Center. With trained and experienced Java specialists, engineers in Anstek Competency Center conduct internal training programs for continuous learning and hands on experience.
The objectives of this team involve:
- Providing technical solutions implementing Java
- Resolving problems faced in applying Java technology
- Establishing a forum for knowledge sharing among developers
- Building competency in chosen Microsoft servers and services
- Developing reusable components that can be used across projects
- Conducting organization-wide training programs in Java technologies
Our technical expertise includes:
- Application design and development on J2EE compliant framework.
- Expertise on Entity, Session and Message Beans.
- JSP & Servlets
- J2EE Design Patterns
- WDSL, UDDI, SOAP, ebXML
- Development on J2EE-compliant application servers, including BEA WebLogic and IBM WebSphere
- B2B Integration (ebXML, SOAP)